60th Sanibel Symposium | St. Simons Island, GA | Feb. 16-21
You need to decide on various options BEFORE starting to register! Registration takes you to a separate web site. That system prevents users from returning to edit or add information after being submitted.
- Choose the registration fee for which you are eligible (see below)
- Choose the social options (receptions, dinner) you desire (also below).
Please review the image above to get an idea of the registration page before registering.
Once you’ve made up your mind, go to the bottom and click on the button to go to Symposium registration AND social options at the same time.
1. (Early) Registration fees
- $400 | Registration Fee
- $300 | Graduate Student Fee
- $300 | Undergraduate Student Fee
- $150 | One-Day Registration Fee
2. Poster Presentation
- I plan on presenting a poster at the symposium
3. Social Options
|November 30||Last day of early registration||$400 ($300 for students)|
|December 1||Registration||$500 ($350 for students)|